At JusBaking, baking class is basically formed for:
-beginners with little or no experience and particularly in need of after-class support,
-beginners who own some equipment (such as a mixer and an oven) but are unsure how to use it,
-leisure bakers who want to pursue new recipes and techniques,
-bakers who wish to include a baking experience as a part of a celebration, or
-lastly, bakers who wish to include their young children at the same time
So, come join the fun-filled combination of hands-on and demo baking classes here. These classes are designed to cater to not only beginners but also busy people. Hence, you can opt for:
Individual Sign Up
Sign up alone and where you can meet new friends.
Group Sign Up
Gather your family, group of friends or colleagues and enjoy the sweetest baking moments together. This form of sign-up will be combined with others from Individual Sign Up.
Private Class Sign Up
Unlike the above, a private class is an exclusive class with only your own group of friends and family, between 1-8 pax, specially designed for:
- Bakers who can’t fit into the regular schedule, or
- Bakers who are celebrating birthdays, bridal parties or anniversaries, or
- Bakers who want to gather only their own group of family or friends.
Please view the full pricing here.
In general, each class will take approximately 3 to 4 hours.
282C Sengkang East Avenue, Singapore (beside Sengkang Grand Mall)
Nearest MRT – Buangkok, Exit A (3 minutes walk)
Nearest LRT – Renjong (4 minutes walk)
The nearest car park is located at block 279 and 281
Available bus services – 27, 43, 102, 109, 156, 159, 161, 163
Use Plan My Route to locate.
You Will Bring Home
- The bread, cake, pizza or muffin baked during class, or
- A printed copy of the recipe
Things to Bring
- Everything required has been prepared for you. However, during pandemic times, please bring your own hand towel to avoid sharing. As for mask-wearing, do comply with the latest regulations announced by the government from time to time.
- In view of reducing plastic usage, you may bring your own container. Kindly check with the administrator about the suitable size for a particular class. Otherwise, paper and/or plastic packaging will be prepared for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have no basic knowledge of baking. May I join the classes?
You must be logged in to post a comment.