Private Class is a class requested by an attendee especially, but not limited to, for celebrations. The most requested theme of celebrations are – birthdays, bridal parties and anniversaries.
Private classes can be formed 1-5 pax, which consists of only yourself and/or your own group of friends. You will not be group with anyone from a non-private class.
Other reasons for requesting private classes for non-celebratory modes include:
- Not able to fit into the schedule shown on the website
- Prefers not to join a group class for personal reason(s)
Surprise your family, friends or loved ones by signing up for a private class and you will receive a complementary celebration theme baking class!
- Celebration banners set up for you (for anniversary, bridal and birthday parties)
- A sash (for bridals and birthdays only)
- A bridal veil and hairband (for bridal party only)
- Photography props (for bridal and birthday parties)
- Photography during and after class
- Acrylic cake topper (for anniversary, bridal and birthday parties) – bring home
- Candles (for anniversary, bridal and birthday parties) – bring home
- Cakes/bread baked in the class (for anniversary, bridal and birthday parties) – bring home
- A printed copy of the recipe – bring home
Acrylic Cake Toppers
How to Sign Up
- Choose a bread / cake making class
- Understand the private class pricing here
- Decide on date and time with your family / friends
- Contact 9233 7935 (Justina Wang) to discuss on slot availability
- Sign up and transfer payment
- Receive confirmation email (no changes after class confirmation)
See you in your joyous occasion!