Would you like to make bread, but do not know where to begin?
Or have you attempted several times but unable to achieve the desired texture?
Are you unsure about the heavy and light equipment involved in bread making?
Are you confused by recipes flooding the internet?
With Ultimate Secrets to Bread Making eBook, your concerns are addressed! You don’t have to read a 500-page book before you begin bread making. This eBook is written for beginners to understand the most fundamental aspects of bread making, heavy and light equipment, the functions of ingredients, understanding the complete process of bread making and how to achieve good homemade bread texture.
Highlights of the eBook
- Functions, Storage and Usage of Each Ingredient in Bread Making
- How to Choose a Kitchen Machine
- How to Choose an Oven
- Light equipment in Bread Making
- Types of Pans and the Outcome
- Sizes of Pans in Relation to Dough Capacity
- Testing the Freshness of Yeast – Proof It!
- Yeast at Different Temperatures
- Fermentation and Proofing
- What is Window Pane and How to Achieve It
- Understanding the Complete Process of Bread Making
- Understanding and Using Your Oven
- Baking, Glazing, Cooling and Storing Your Bread
- Starter Dough such as Tangzhong
- Checklist Before You Start to Bake
- Guided Bread Making Diary to Note Down Your Baking Process
Since some complicated recipes can be demanding, this eBook presents you three recipes with different levels of difficulty beginning from the simplest Plain Buns, followed by Butter Buns, and lastly Coffee Buns. In Coffee Buns section, you will find step-by-step photos to facilitate learning.
Author: Justina Wang
Editor: Daniel Wilson
Number of pages: 51
File type: PDF
File size: 3MB What happens if I can't download file of this size?
Ultimate Secrets to Bread Making eBook Page Preview
NORMAL PRICE S$ 6.90 STUDENT PRICE 10% discount How to Enjoy Discount?